Saturday, October 8, 2011

A big week in the Kelly household

Yep its another AFL Premiership medal.........
Tired and sore feet
Celebrations a plenty in the rooms
This is what it was like before the game.
and this is what it was like well and truly after the game.

I have eaten too much, drank too much and basically l am still pinching myself checking its real.
The Carj Greeves night was great too, with James polling well and getting equal fourth, so he has had a great year so bring on 2012.......(it will be hard to top)

l also managed to celebrate an o birthday too and thanks to all of the girls that made it so special for me and thanks to my kids and Breno who over indulged me ( and l lapped it up of course) l had a ball .

So now its all over with the celebrations and time to fit in some exercise and more sewing and get this Christmas stuff finished.........
So l will no longer bore you with family matters but get back to the shop and what happens there.

Cheers Mary

No comments: