Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh No whats Archie up to

All was quiet in the window, thought Mary she was very busy with customers, when little Eadie and Audrey started giggling. Cute kids Mary thought.............but what is making them giggle oh no they are looking at the window, that could only mean one thing.......Archie................
and I was right..............Archie was being a super hero, launching himself on to Jodies beautiful Selvedge Dress, then down onto the Kinder Boy (who I might add was a bit put out because he thought he was the only one with a red cape making him a super hero)
"Hey Kinder Boy" said Archie " Wanna cuppa" " No I am too little for a cup of tea " said Kinder Boy " but if you are offering a milk shake I'm in." " Can we have one too" said Parsley and Beet
Well thought Mary I wouldnt mind a double shot Latte, but that was silly Archie was not allowed outside as the shop is near a great park that has swings and we all know what that means.........
Eadie and Audrey said goodbye to Archie and he managed a wave.
All of that super hero stuff makes little "fellas" tired so he snuggled into Kinder Girls warm dressing gown for a little rest. "Peace at last" said Mary. " Its so great having Jodies family here for a holiday, but gee its makes me feel old chasing a 3 year old super hero around the shop" thought Mary.
The phone rang and it was Jodie, who was feeling much better after her bout of coughing, "Thankyou for looking after my crew but I am ready to take them home" Jodie said
" No worries" Mary said " I will have them ready to travel back to Ballarat"
Mary just though how lucky she was to have met Jodie and how great it was to have the crew holiday in Gisborne. We are all richer for the experience...........
Mary stopped and pondered I wonder what will happen next week.........

No comments: