Saturday, April 18, 2009

the best of intentions

Isnt amazing how we constantly set a mammoth amounts of tasks during the day and are disappointed if we do not get them done, maybe we should not set out to do so much...........very deep thought for this time of morning.....i am just going to sit before the shop opens and have a nice hot coffee and read the paper which will mean all of the jobs that I want to do will just wait sort of until guilt consumes me.

Yesterday I managed to cut up some beautiful Wool/Cashmere Blanketing for Jan Kertons Blanket kits that we stock, it was just lush and it reminds me that winter is just around the corner and people are looking for projects to do, thats where come into our own at the shop.

We have projects, projects, projects and classes that help create a project.

My coffee and reading paper time is decreasing so off I go and maybe catch you later in the day

Cheers Mary

No comments: