Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the aftermath of the grand final with Regency

This new quilt that I made, which I have just put up in the shop is using The Regency Collection 3, I am really happy with the simplicity of the quilt, as most repro quilts seem to need extensive detail but not this one.

The close up photo shows you some of the detail of the quilting which is fantastic. Once again Kerrie Thomas from Black Forest Quilting has done a brilliant job.
We have some kits available for this quilt.
So while you think that I have been slack with the blog because of lack of entries, I have been very busy making quilts for shop samples and yes attending a major sporting event and associated celebrations.
So its back to the blog on a regular basis again with all of the new bits that I will share over the weeks.
Cheers Mary
PS. Thanks for all of your good wishes.

No comments: