Monday, August 10, 2009

Bronwyn Hayes and Santorini

I am a number one fan of Bronwyn Hayes and her designs, as they have quirky twist which seems to suit what I like, her new patterns are no exception.
Hot Pad Shuffle is a great pattern for that friend that has everything but you want to give them something, an oven mitt (square).
The other new releases are the Christmas Buckets and Jingles Cones once again great gifts.
I did a marathon run last year of her Christmas baskets which I used for my place settings at Christmas Lunch. (yes I will remember to order some more)
New patterns in stock now.
Now for the new collection that has hit the shelves Santorini a very bright hot pink and bright green fabric that makes you smile, the pictures just show part of the collection.
We also had another interesting delivery of Quilters Cotton Sateen, this is the new "in" product from the States. It has a slight sheen on it and is soft and lovely. It is also used a lot for wholecloth quilts. At this stage we have four colours, Light Grey, White ,Ivory and Cream.
Another load of new books also arrived, so as they say on Channel 7 we are Packed to the Rafters.
Cheers Mary

No comments: