Thursday, November 27, 2008

lets talk about the weather

It goes without saying ( but I will) that people holidaying in Melbourne have to pack for all types of weather....
As I type this blog there is a steady rumble of thunder and big blobs of rain, it is still humid as I havent had to pull out the cardie yet and the legs are still bare( yuk pre-summer is always bad after covering up for months).

The other shock I have had today, is realising how close Christmas is and I have not organised anything but I am comforted by the fact that it will all work out and I am not stressing (much)

I have decided that my trimming on the table is courtesy of Bronwyn Hayes pattern Christmas baskets they are terrific and dont take a whole lot of brain power which is handy but i still have to make 12 of them I will keep you posted on the progress.

cheers mary

No comments: