Thursday, November 6, 2008

a day in the life of.................

I always enjoy coming into the shop after a couple of days off, because i can empty my bag of goodies and put more samples into the shop .

After the monumental job that i set my self at home.. cleaning my sewing room... I unearthed patterns and fabric for shop samples not the quilt variety but the small variety pin cushions, embroideries, aprons and list goes on.. and not being someone that has the slightest interest in horses or what they can do, i had a blissful couple of days getting through this pile, hence the bag of goodies.
Samples are great because it displays fabric and also gives people lots of ideas so all round a great idea and very enjoyable...

Life at our haven is good come up and have a look.
Cheers Mary
PS. the sign is still wrecked........

No comments: