Friday, April 6, 2012

Photo for bribery purposes

 I am making a promise that this photo of Carmel and Marion will not be used for any form of bribery in the future by myself. (fingers are crossed) Carmel and Marion took the" shop" to the Essendon Quilters Show  last weekend.
 Chris B made this fantastic little gift for me for Easter, what a great surprise, the carrot is made with orange jelly beans this one is too good to eat.
Carmel made a cute little basket (Homespun mag) and popped some eggs in it for me, and as l write there are no eggs left, dont blame it all on me.........other people live here................
So thank you to the girls again for the gifts..........all of you.............

Happy Easter (or whatever you celebrate)  have a nice break with the couple of days off.

Cheers Mary

No comments: