Sunday, December 14, 2008

wet wet wet

Is'nt it nice to think that today we are probably all smiling because we have had the most beautiful drop of rain over the last 2 days. Its amazing how much greener everything looks and everyones mood is much lighter.......just goes to show we are so affected by the weather....

You will be pleased to know that as it was pouring rain ....damn I couldnt do chores outside so what else could I do......haha sewing....so I locked myself into my sewing room, put the music on and had a lovely day and evening sewing...there was no point doing the washing, the floors would just get dirty, the amount of dishes in the sink couldnt warrant using water, Breno was occupied, fish and chips were supplied for lunch mmmmmmmmmmmmm

So I finished my baskets only to find out the I had not counted correctly I was only having 11 Christmas guests and now I am only having 10 due to a change in circumstances so now I have 2 spare so Breno and I get one on the table, so I guess it all worked out well............

Hope my guests like them............

till next week cheers mary

No comments: